Pages

Subscribe:

Title Hider

Head Social Icon

Adobe Photoshop CS6


Recently, I've been thinking to download Adobe Photoshop since I've just formatted my PC. When I busy searching, I've found a link to download Adobe Photoshop CS6 English plus Crack. I've try downloaded it and it worked perfectly. But unfortunately it's torrent and got so many leechers, so it's a little slow to download. But, I've made another package out of it.

Here I want to share this good stuff with you.
Click the links below to download Adobe Photoshop CS6.


Note : Create a new folder somewhere in your computer, download all the 8 files and save it in your new created folder earlier. Then you just right-click JUST ONE from the files and select "extract here". It will automatically extract from all the remaining RAR files. Next, just click the Readme files and read carefully for successfully install Adobe Photoshop CS6 for full version.

P/S : I don't know who I should give my honor to for the crack but, whoever you are. Thanks a lot. And also many thanks to Adobe too :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment